December 24, 2012
December 17, 2012
If You Fail to Prepare, Prepare to Fail
Have your considered speculatively trading the world's financial markets? Then look before you leap.
December 10, 2012
In For a Penny, in For a Pound
Too often novice traders start trading with large volume, made possible by excessive leverage - it’s no surprise that the majority quit the market within six months. It’s important to understand leverage and how to utilise it correctly.
December 4, 2012
The Somnambulant Generation
December 3, 2012
David Versus Goliath
Retail traders are the David's of the FX world, taking on the Goliath's that are banks and institutions. This article takes a pragmatic view of what retail traders are up against and where they fit in. There are ways that David can beat Goliath; the secret is having a clear strategy that plays to your strengths.
January 9, 2012
FX Weekly: 9th January 2012
- Oil and Gold again the volatility leaders
- Market tension continues strongly into 2012 as European debt, US fiscal health, Chinese growth and geo-political tensions in the Middle-East lead the market themes
- The EUR directed focus last week but it was the high-beta currencies that were the weakest performers overnight after Sunday’s market open
- Over the past six weeks USD is higher against the Euro and down against JPY, but it has fallen against the higher yielding commodity currencies
- This week’s macro calendar centres more on Europe and China than the US
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)